Transporting Restricted Firearms

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I need an Authorization to Transport (ATT) my book of ra online kostenlos ohne anmeldung to a mounted shooting event?

Yes. You must request an ATT for each and every mounted shooting event you plan to attend and transport your restricted firearms.

Q. How do I obtain an Authorization to Transport?

Monday to Friday, 9.a.m. to 4:30 p.m., call 1-800-731-4000 or fax form CAFC 679 to;

Chief Firearms Officer Manitoba and Nunavut
Unit 1, 1680 Ellice Avenue
Winnipeg  MB R3H 0Z2
Fax: (204) 984-0670

If you are transporting outside of business hours or on the weekend make sure to contact the CFO well in advance to obtain your ATT.

Q. What about our general Authorization to Transport (ATT) restricted firearms to a shooting range or club?

That applies to all registered shooting ranges. Examples are the Firing Line Gun Club or the Winnipeg Revolver and Pistol Association. It  does NOT apply to our mounted shooting arenas which are only classed as approved mounted shooting event locations. As above a separate ATT is required to transport to our event locations.