Crossing the Border with Firearms

To take your firearms into the book of ra online kostenlos you must have a;

  • Authorization to Transport
    • Obtain from the Manitoba Chief Firearms Office
    • include your Firearms Registration Certificate(s)
    • include your Possession and Acquisition License
    • include your MMSA Membership Card
  • Application and Permit for Temporary Importation of Firearms and Ammunition by Nonimmigrant Aliens
    • Obtain from the USA Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
    • requires our Letter of Invitation from the MMSA office
  • Event Flyer
    • include a copy of the event flyer for the event you are attending

Plan ahead – some of these documents take time to be processed and returned to you.